~*Welcome*~

Thanks for visiting our family blog. Take some time to look around. Please leave a comment for us. We love hearing from our family and friends. ♥

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Just Because


I just needed to say that I have the sweetest husband and son. Caiden said, "These flowers are for you because they are beautiful like you are." OK, so he was probably prepped to say it, but who cares, it was so sweet. I absolutely love Gerbera Daisies and these really brightened up my day. They just make me happy! They remind me of my bouquet from our wedding so they are extra special.
Thank you Scott and Caiden for thinking about me. I love you both so much.

1 comment:

Cntry Luv'n said...

U got boquet of daisies, I got a boquet of roses:) U were smart to take a picture, mine are gone forever:( Good blogger u r! Luv U sissy