Here are our family pictures that we took over Christmas break.
We think they turned out great! The kids all smiled so nicely. I bribed Caiden with a trip to get ice cream at McDonald's. He smiled nice and got his ice cream so we were both happy. The other kids got to partake of Caiden's bribe so they were happy too.

So in Love!

Scott is so handsome.

Our Family

Our Family

Our Family

Ashton was such a good sport to hold Caiden on
his knee. Caiden is getting to be a big boy and doesn't weigh
much less than Ashton.

Such cute smiles. WHAT GORGEOUS KIDS!
4 comments:
I Love Love Love your pictures! Your family is adorable. And I really like your new haircut! :) We missed you at Christmas! I guess we better come visit you soon.
Cute! Cute!
Hey Scott and Amanda!! I was blog hopping and found your blog....your family is just adorable. I love all the pictures! We have a blog too, check it out some time. Are you still in NM? Jeff's work brought us to Alabama....a long way from good ol' CG! LOL
You have a very cute family!
Post a Comment