~*Welcome*~

Thanks for visiting our family blog. Take some time to look around. Please leave a comment for us. We love hearing from our family and friends. ♥

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

*~*~Winter Wonderland Prom~*~*

They may talk of a comet, or a burning mountain, or some such bagatelle; but to me a modest woman, dressed out in all her finery is the most tremendous object of the whole creation ~Oliver Gold Smith
I am not a dancer. I do not pretend to be, but when I am out on the floor with my eternal partner, nothing weighs us down. Nothing but joy and passion flows between our two hearts. It takes courage and trust to be led and it takes faith to follow. I am blessed to have my best friend be the one that gently leads and guides me...Not just on the dance floor, but in life as well.
Always remember to be happy because you never know who is falling in love with your smile
~Author UnknownDancing: The vertical expression of a horizontal desire legalized by music
~George Bernard Shaw
I know that I have found my prince because not only do I have a smile upon my lips but upon my heart as well. ~Amanda Mitchell
The elegance of the evening was wonderful. It made the evening feel that much more special. Scott and I bought flowers for each other, dressed in our finest clothes, and put on our happiest smiles. As you stepped into the room the decor gave the impression that you were stepping into a huge canopy of billowing tulle and petite lights. The cool crisp colors soothed and relaxed the eyes and the mind.

Thank you to the Mount Taylor Ward activities committee for inviting us to crash the prom. You wonderful ladies did a wonderful job and your efforts were greatly appreciated~Amanda

1 comment:

Emu Monkey said...

Gorgeous dress! Looks like it was very fun.