~*Welcome*~

Thanks for visiting our family blog. Take some time to look around. Please leave a comment for us. We love hearing from our family and friends. ♥

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Halloween

Halloween was nearly two months ago.... I figured that it is better to be late than never.
So here it goes....

We didn't carve pumpkins this year. We found these awesome pumpkin parts that just push into the pumpkin. They were just like Mr. Potato Head parts. I loved it... NO MESS!
Caiden doesn't like to touch the pumpkin guts..... I don't either.
I hate getting my hand dirty too.


At school Caiden won in a costume contest. As they did the costume parade, he shook his little tail and danced like an Oompa Loompa... The crowd went wild for his mad dancin skillz.


Each year we try to do a family theme. We won in a costume contest again this year.
On Halloween evening we took part in the community carnival.
I was in charge of a prize walk booth so I was busy all night. Caiden met up with some of his school friends so we didn't see much of him for the entire evening. It was amazing to see how independent he has become this school year.


For a school field trip we went to a corn maze and pumpkin patch.
I LOVE MY LITTLE PUNKIN!!!

HAY.... HEY WHAT?.... IT'S HAY!... SEE?
That is what Caiden tells us every time he sees Hay.
It is just another one of his clever jokes.


Diitsiy'aama Class at the Pumpkin Patch.

These miniature horses just loved giving Caiden kisses.
I think in this picture Caiden is telling him that his personal space is being invaded.
HEY... BACK OFF BUCKAROO!

No comments: