I went to the store the other day and called home to make sure there wasn't anything I was forgetting. Scott said that he didn't need anything, but just for fun he asked Caiden if there was anything that he wanted or needed from the store. To our surprise, there was something: a Gingerbread House Kit. First of all, how does he even know what a gingerbread house is and second, a kit? He is so crazy. Anyway he said he wanted it for his birthday, but who would give their kid a gingerbread house kit for a birthday gift? I figured that it would make a great F.H.E. activity instead, so here are the photos to go along with our first attempt at home building.
Kewpie
3 days ago
1 comment:
Hi Scott and Amanda. Cute blog! Okay, now you have to help me with mine! We miss you guys and hope to see you over Christmas! Love, Brandi, Jason and Elyse
Post a Comment