We had a snow day today (Dec 16Th). Because of the snow, Scott missed his 2 days of Chiefs meetings that he was supposed to have and Caiden's school was cancelled. I was so excited to know that I would get to play in the snow with Caiden. YIPPEE! Scott ended up going into work to do admin work. Caiden and I got all bundled up and headed outside for a morning of play. We made snow angels, went hunting for tracks and built a snow man.
We put Caiden's hat on the snow man and gave him some leaves for eyes. After a couple of hours Caiden was cold so we headed for inside. Caiden pulled his hat off 'Frosty' and said, "I'm taking my hat back. I don't want him to come alive."
About 3 hours later we looked outside and found our snowman face down on the ground.... In the sun he melted, small, small, small....
No comments:
Post a Comment