So another year has ticked by for Scott. According to Caiden, he is officially old. To celebrate his big day we took him out to eat and Caiden and I baked a carrot cake. Caiden was so excited that he was able to pick out both the cake and ice cream flavors. I think that he thought because it had a picture of carrots on the box that it was somehow healthier. For the ice cream flavor Caiden chose cookies and cream. I kept trying to steer him toward the berry and fruit flavors but he wouldn't give in. He insisted that his daddy would love it. We both gave Scott a card and I was so proud of Caiden for the picture that he drew of him and his daddy together. To complete it, he wrote a huge "I Love You." It is moments like this that my heart bursts with joy to know that Caiden has two parents that love him and love eachother so much. He is so blessed to be in a two parent home where when we are together, nothing else matters. Life is good!
Kewpie
3 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment