Isn't this the coolest? Linda, my mother-in-law made it for us as a Christmas gift. I love it very much. I especially love all of our family pictures around the border of the proclamation. It was fun to look at how little our children once were. It captured some of Miss Morgan's first steps. A photo of Brendon as the cutest little fisherman. It shows how Jensen and Ashton have always been best buddies and Caiden who truly completed our family and binds us all together. All of our children are so precious to us and I am grateful that I get to have the honor of being their mother.
I have such a strong testimony of the truthfulness that is contained in the proclamation. I have such a strong desire to be a better mother and wife when I read it. Thank you mom for giving us such a personal and heartfelt gift. It really means a lot to us!
1 comment:
I have one with my families pictures in it. I had lots of fun making it, but it is already out dated because I was pregnant with my daughter when I made it!
Post a Comment