~*Welcome*~

Thanks for visiting our family blog. Take some time to look around. Please leave a comment for us. We love hearing from our family and friends. ♥

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

~New Outfits for Easter~


One of the traditions from my childhood that I still love doing is buying new Easter outfits for the kids. They each loved their outfit. I was talking to a woman who said she stopped buying Easter outfits for her kids because they would only wear them once a year. I am so grateful that this is not the case for our children.
Caiden loved his suit. When he saw it hanging at the store he just had to have it. Morgan is such a pretty girl and looked amazing in her dress. Jensen wasn't thrilled about having to try on his clothing, but on Easter he was excited to have new shoes and church clothes too.

Our little family

Best Friends

Little Miss Morgan

No comments: