~*Welcome*~

Thanks for visiting our family blog. Take some time to look around. Please leave a comment for us. We love hearing from our family and friends. ♥

Sunday, May 10, 2009

At Journey's End- Day 8


Our last day of vacation was on Mothers Day. This is the second time that I have been able to take a cruise for Mothers day. I would have to say that I am very fortunate to have a husband that loves to travel as much as I do and works hard to provide us with amazing memories.
It was a long day due to a lay over that we had in Tampa. By the time we got home we were exausted yet excited to get back to our everyday lives.




I loved the architecture in Miami. It felt very modern and chic.





Who said chivalry is dead? Scott and Caiden walked up and down the airport looking for people to help.
Caiden just liked the awesome ride that his daddy gave him. They truly are best buddies.

No comments: