~*Welcome*~

Thanks for visiting our family blog. Take some time to look around. Please leave a comment for us. We love hearing from our family and friends. ♥

Monday, May 25, 2009

GIVING SERVICE DAILY

To my Serviceman,
Thank you for your selfless act of service that you give to our community and country each day. You are a wonderful example to our family and to the many people that you help each day.
I am so proud of all the many things that you have accomplished in your career. The ribbons, degrees, and specialties that you have earned show just how disciplined and motivated you are.
I want you to know how much I appreciate the hard work that you do to provide for the many dynamics of our family. I love you more than you will ever know!
HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY!
It doesn't hurt that you are so handsome either!!!♥

No comments: