We all got dressed up for formal night. We had a nice dinner and enjoyed having Caiden awake for the meal. (He slept every night except for day 2 and day 4) We would just hold him in our arms. He would usually wake up as we were eating dessert. Our favorites were cheese cakes or the chocolate melting cake.... YUMMY!!!
All dressed up for a night out on the promenade. Caiden did not love taking pictures. He wanted to get out of his suit and go play at Camp Carnival. We went back to the room and watched Space Chimps on TV... I know, I know... Hold the excitement right?
I loved my starters every night. Usually I would have some sort of a chilled bisque or a fancy salad. Scott would order anything seafood and Caiden would usually be sleeping, but this night he had an awesome fruit salad. I think for his formal meal he ordered........ chicken nuggets!
Caiden was such a gentleman. He used very good manners and enjoyed his meal. His favorite part was the jello at the end... He loved the simple foods!

(Obviously he is suffering from a sugar high)
This is a seal that was awaiting Caiden's return. He loved finding the towel art everyday. Sometimes they would make 2 a day just to see how excited Caiden was to see his new 'friends'.
Signe from Croatia was very attentive. Caiden asked how our bed would get made everyday. I told him that Signe is Magic. I also told him that while I am on vacation I can't remember how to make my bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment