~*Welcome*~

Thanks for visiting our family blog. Take some time to look around. Please leave a comment for us. We love hearing from our family and friends. ♥

Thursday, August 13, 2009

A Very Happy Birthday


I had a very nice birthday this year. Scott and I went out for dinner the day before to our favorite restaurant in Albuquerque. Tucanos Brazilian Grill is a great place to overindulge on meat, meat and more meat!
On my birthday, Scott made absolutely sure that my day was filled with lots of love and pampering.
He had planned a very nice dinner at home filled with some of my favorite things... chocolate, jewelry, scented lotions, massages and SCRABBLE. Who could ask for anything more?
The captions on the massage lotion as well as the SCRABBLE box made me crack up.

Thank you Honey for making my day wonderful despite the fact that I have been feeling so ill. Your dinner was yummy, your gifts were thoughtful and the nighttime star show was AMAZING... Something I would want to do over and over again.

Caiden was so dang excited about my birthday pie.
I was smiling, but my eyes looked so tired. I didn't feel too well.
Thirty Two Candles on my Turtle Pie.... When did I start needing so many candles?
I actually thought I was going to be 34 this year. I got to take off two years without even having to lie about my age...That was a great gift.

You can never go wrong with jewelry.

My absolute favorite game.... SCRABBLE anyone?
The caption says: 1 Game Night (No Missing SCRABBLE LETTERS) I'll even let you win... wait you do that every time already! - Totally True Too!



WOW!!! Have to say I am looking forward to cashing this in.

Cornish game hen, crescents, broccoli, wild rice and sparkling cider.
Thank you all for the phone calls, FaceBook messages, birthday cards and emails. It is always so nice to be remembered.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Glad your day was great!! Are you guys down to 1 kid at home now??