~*Welcome*~

Thanks for visiting our family blog. Take some time to look around. Please leave a comment for us. We love hearing from our family and friends. ♥

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

~Labor Day Weekend Fun~

It has been a tradition my entire life to go camping over Labor Day weekend. I loved that Caiden and I were able to travel to Utah and go camping with my family.
While we were up camping we drove up to Causey reservoir to try our luck at fishing. We weren't very successful, but we really had fun fishing. Caiden caught the cutest little fish and was so excited to have a buddy to play with. I don't think he realized how hard he was squishing his little friend.
When we asked Caiden how big his fish was he spread his arms out wide and replied, "It was huge, like 10 inches!"
In reality, it was about 5 inches..... He is already telling fish-tales.

Was he saying blubb, blubb or blood, blood... poor fish!

No comments: