~*Welcome*~

Thanks for visiting our family blog. Take some time to look around. Please leave a comment for us. We love hearing from our family and friends. ♥

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Living The Dream


I am just so proud of this young man. He has really given his heart and dedication to this season. Ashton has wanted to be able to play football ever since he was 3 years old. He would get dressed up in his helmet, jersey and pants whenever he could. He was able to drop kick and pass the ball when he was just tiny. He amazed us all.
His dad has always loved the game and has been really supportive in helping him learn the sport. (As for me, I do not know much about football. I have learned more for Ashton's sake.)
While I was up in Utah, I was able to watch a couple of his games. It was so much fun to see him being part of a team, blocking opponents and just enjoying himself.
I had to restrain myself from not telling him that he looked adorable in in his pads and uniform. Instead I told him he looked tough.
!!!GO WARRIORS!!!

Ok, I have to say it... He is adorable.


This picture made me smile. He had his football and two helmets. He could never decide which team was his favorite. Love the baseballs and bat in the background too.


The ball in the air was kicked by that mini 49er!
He has always been so coordinated.


Ashton loved to go watch his dad coach the pee-wee team.
He was his daddy's assistant coach.

No comments: