~*Welcome*~

Thanks for visiting our family blog. Take some time to look around. Please leave a comment for us. We love hearing from our family and friends. ♥

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

~Happy Birthday My Love~


I love being your best friend. You make me so happy and I hope that I am able to return that joy back to you. I am always amazed at the diligence that you have for learning and goal setting. It has been so wonderful to see you succeed in your career and degrees. You make me so proud.
Thank you for working so hard for this family and for the other family you support as well. We are so blessed to be able to do so. I have enjoyed working side by side with you to make our future brighter. As the light at the end of the tunnel becomes more clear I can see our happiness in life more clearly too. Thank you for honoring your priesthood and being a sweet and gentle leader in our home. You are a wonderful example to us all.
Happy Birthday to the man I would marry, over and over again.
I♥Love♥You

No comments: