~*Welcome*~

Thanks for visiting our family blog. Take some time to look around. Please leave a comment for us. We love hearing from our family and friends. ♥

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My Favorite Part of Chuck E. Cheeses

How many people can fit into a sketch machine? FIVE... Kind Of!
Caiden still has his CHEESIEST CHEESE Smile.
My oh My, what handsome men.
Morgan and Jensen. Such cuties!
Chuck E. Cheeses is a place where you can turn the kids loose and let them have as much fun as they possibly can.... before their tokens run out, of course.
Jensen's tokens always run out pretty quickly and he comes begging for more within minutes. I don't play the games so I ration mine out to him. Morgan sticks with games that have a high rate of ticket return. Caiden never uses all of his tokens and they usually get divided out amongst the bigger kids.
Scott has just as much fun as the kids do.
As for me, this trip I took my new book and read 85 pages while I waited for them to have their fun filled night. At the end of every trip, it is a mandatory payment that we take pictures. The kids are always really good sports and even give us some great photos!
I love sticking in my token and telling the kids "No, don't look there, look there and SMILE! Don't forget to Smile"
Then the fake camera sound goes off and you hope that a decent picture will pop out.... We got lucky this time and had all of them turn out great.
Chuck E. Cheeses - Where a Kid Can Be a Kid!

No comments: