Lately Caiden has been talking about wanting to go up in space when he grows up.Today as we were driving on the way to church, he told me that he wanted to be a wrestler like Nacho Libre when he grows up. I told him, "I thought you said you wanted to be an astronaut and go up into space." He replied, "Well, sometimes when I take the night off from wrestling, I could go up in space."
He has his future all planned out.

Summoning his eagle powers.
Caiden has watched the movie "Nacho Libre" with Jack Black at least 20-30 times in the last few months. He knows most of the lines and apparently knows what they mean as well. One line came back last night when Caiden was taking a shower. He was trying to put back a pumice sponge that is kept on a high shelf in the shower. He was using it to scrub off his temporary tattoos that he had on his arms. Caiden was going to try and take his latest one off, then decided against it. He couldn't reach the shelf to put the sponge away, then said, "It sucks to be me right now." That is a direct line right out of the movie, when apparently something wasn't going Nacho's way.Of all the shows to glean knowledge from, his is Nacho Libre? Could be worse, I guess.
1 comment:
LOL! I love it! I think Ashton has that same costume!!
Post a Comment