~*Welcome*~

Thanks for visiting our family blog. Take some time to look around. Please leave a comment for us. We love hearing from our family and friends. ♥

Friday, February 5, 2010

Somewhere over the Rainbow or below it...

Whenever I see a rainbow it makes me feel happy. I always feel like they come when I need them the very most. Since we have moved here to New Mexico, I have seen more rainbows than I ever have in my entire life combined. They are huge and magical and often you are able to see it touching the earth on both ends.
One day on our way into Albuquerque I saw a strange reflection on a car next to me. I couldn't figure out what it was. I turned my eyes toward the sky and saw a beautiful sight. It was an inverted rainbow. It looked like a big beautiful colorful smile up in the clouds.
I only had my cell phone with me so the picture will never do justice to the picture that is still engraved in my mind.
This song reminds me of all the beautiful gifts that my Heavenly Father has given us to admire.

1 comment: