~*Welcome*~

Thanks for visiting our family blog. Take some time to look around. Please leave a comment for us. We love hearing from our family and friends. ♥

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

~Breathtakingly Beautiful~

Gentle colors, pink, yellow, blue
The palette of God's paintbrush
These soft magical hues.
A beam of golden light
Resembles fire in the sky
A cool breeze blows the clouds gently by.
Night will be falling soon
The sun will quickly fall
But I saw God paint tonight
A portrait for us all.
-ADM '09-
I felt so blessed to be able to capture such an amazing sunset.
I was surprised at how quickly it disappeared. It only stayed like this for about 5 minutes or so and then turned to twilight.

1 comment:

The Mayne Famiy said...

Sunsets always take my breathaway, and in New Mexico on the rare occassion when there are clouds in the sky, I have seen some of the most beautiful. Thank you for sharing
Kristen