~*Welcome*~

Thanks for visiting our family blog. Take some time to look around. Please leave a comment for us. We love hearing from our family and friends. ♥

Friday, June 5, 2009

♥Happy Anniversary♥

I am in amazement that 6 years has passed by so quickly. Each day I feel so blessed to have found my best friend. We find so much joy in being together and I can't imagine my life with Scott.



Scott,

Each day that I am married to you, I fall deeper in love. In our 'past lives' by this time we were both already divorced. It seems impossible that our marriage can be so gentle and perfect. I love that we are free from the fights, disrespect, violence and the meanness that we both encountered before. We were both so broken and bruised that it seems impossible that either of us had the courage to give love another try.

You have always treated me with dignity and respect, putting my needs above all others. I can't imagine my life without you.... my only regret is that I didn't find you sooner. I will never make the mistake of letting you go. I promise to love you for all eternity. I feel so blessed that I will get to have you and our children even after we pass on.

Thank you for honoring your priesthood, for fulfilling your callings and listening to the promptings of the spirit. You can never know how grateful I am to you for these things. You came into my life when I needed you most. You stayed in my life because we need each other. You will be forever in my life because not even death can take you away from me.

♥HAPPY ANNIVERSARY♥

No comments: